Tax Refunds

Our Irish tax service ensures your tax return is filed on time and you get back any tax refunds, expenses or credits you're entitled to.
You may be owed tax back if you:


  • Had medical or dental expenses
  • Rented accommodation
  • Paid tuition fees
  • Overpaid the universal social charge.
  • Your employer pays for all or part of your medical insurance
  • Only worked for part of the year or had more than one job
  • Are self-employed and had work-related expenses
  • Paid bin and water charges
  • Overpaid PRSI